My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.erikmaziarz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sweet Caroline . . .

She's here! Our new baby girl, Caroline Marie Maziarz, arrived at 1:50 AM on July 1st, weighing in at 8 lbs on the dot. We couldn't be more thrilled! Mom and baby are both happy, healthy, and sleepy. More photos to follow soon. :-)

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

10 comments:

Erika said...

Jen looks like the best new mother we've ever seen!!! We can't wait to meet sweet Caroline!

Love,
Deacon + Erika

Robin Dini Photography said...

awwwww! congratulations you too! she's beautiful!

lindsay@sixpence said...

She is just lovely and so are your photos. Congratulations!

Ms. Gembala said...

Hi Jen and Erik!! I'm so happy for the two of you ... oops, the three of you now! ;) I was so happy to meet Baby Caroline and I can't wait to see the three of you again!

love lots,
jen gembala

Anonymous said...

Dear Erik and Jen,

Thank you for blessing us with Caroline Marie. You make wonderful new parents and will have years of joy ahead of you. We love all 3 of you very much.

All our love
P2 & G2

E. Broderick Photography said...

Wow! How exciting! I can't believe she's here--you two must be thrilled. Congratulations. She is perfect. Gorgeous images, Daddy! And I LOVE the name.

Missy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
LOVE IT

Caroline IS AWESOME, and so sweet I'm sure!!!
I completely agree also that Jen looks amazing!!!!

carla ten eyck said...

Congrats on the new baby girl, she is beautiful

Val McCormick Photography said...

HOW did I miss this post? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful blessing. How is her billiruben now? What a beautiful FAMILY. She is perfect!

Eric Foley said...

Congratulations Erik to you and your wife! Enjoy this little gem, they grow up sooo fast!

You have a beautiful family!