A couple of weeks ago I was honored to take part in the wedding of our good friends Craig and Megan. Not only was it a blast, it was a refreshing change of pace and change of view to be IN a wedding and not be the photographer! Naturally I had to take my camera out for a few shots during the party, and here are a few fun ones I thought I'd post.
Looks like a TON of fun! That first shot is fantastic!! A+++ Nothing like a crowd of people just lettin' loose and living life with no inhibitions.
Such a great set of moments for you to have captured. Then again, I suppose that's one of the best parts of photography. To be able to capture slices of time like this and share them with others who couldn't be there.
I can feel the energy that must have been in the room.
Thanks for visiting Lens Reflections - Behind the Lens of Erik Maziarz Photography. Here you'll find highlights from my wedding photography and other adventures.
5 comments:
Great dance shots! Lots of energy. WTG!
Looks like a great time! Just curious what lens did you use?
Thanks Val. These were all taken with my 16-35mm. I did some cropping during post.
Wow! What a fun crowd! Looks like it was a blast.
Looks like a TON of fun! That first shot is fantastic!! A+++
Nothing like a crowd of people just lettin' loose and living life with no inhibitions.
Such a great set of moments for you to have captured. Then again, I suppose that's one of the best parts of photography. To be able to capture slices of time like this and share them with others who couldn't be there.
I can feel the energy that must have been in the room.
Stay happy and healthy,
Brody - Polarity Photo
Post a Comment