My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.erikmaziarz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sharissa and Jeff

On Saturday I photographed Sharissa and Jeff's wedding at Wickham Park and Mill On the River. Sharissa and Jeff were a photographers best friend -- allowing 90 minutes for photos before the ceremony! Sharissa looked stunning, Jeff was a natural in front of the camera, and they were both troopers following me around Bushnell Park in the heat and humidity.

Because I'm on baby watch, I had the fabulous Missy Vandermause second shooting with me. Kudos to Missy for contributing some great ideas, taking a ton of AWESOME photos, and for doing it all while 6 months pregnant!

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Had to include this shot below from Missy, with a little x-processed action.

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Props to Missy for coming up with the idea to use the wall in the next 2 shots.

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

OK so I'd be lying if I said I've never used this wall before (brick wall below), but I couldn't resist working it again!

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

It's tough to see with the shallow DOF, but that's the Hood blimp in the sky just to the right of the Travelers Tower.

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Missy rockin' the ceremony.

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

And 2 more from Missy . . .

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

5 comments:

Eric Foley said...

Wow! What a beautifull set Erik! Love the park and brick wall shots.

Robin Dini Photography said...

great job you two! these look awesome. love the simplicity of your backgrounds...

Val McCormick Photography said...

You two did a great job! I couldn't help but notice how beautiful the clouds are in some of this shots. The brick wall shots are super :-)

nikki nicole photography said...

you 2 rocked this wedding!!!!

love the shot missy got the x-process one!

Tina Parsadanov said...

These photos are amazing! The one at Wickham park during the ceremony looks like a painting with the sky so vibrant. Gotta love the kissing bridge!! :)