My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.erikmaziarz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Amber and Chris

A couple of weeks ago - after a short break for the arrival of Caroline - I photographed Amber and Chris's wedding at the Barns at Weslyan Hills. It was the perfect wedding for me to get back in the saddle and start shooting again. A great couple, awesome weather, fun wedding party, and lots of great shooting opportunities. Congratulations Amber and Chris! While I'm a little late posting, I'm officially back in full wedding season swing.

Special thanks to Travis Flynn for second shooting with me on this one. Check out his blog for some more awesome photos! He had me beat hands down with his post just a few days after the wedding.

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Had to include a shot with Amber's super cool Tigger slippers.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Amber multi-tasking with a hair stylist and make-up artist tag team.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

This really cool and colorful dragonfly landed on Amber's dress during the ceremony. I overheard a guest say that dragonflies are a sign of love and fertility.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Love this shot of Amber's parents. Her mom's emotion, and Amber's reflection in her dad's sunglasses.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Co-worker and firefighter extraordinaire, Shawn, making a cameo appearance.
Erik Maziarz Photography

I know these jumping shots are a little zany, but I couldn't resist the sun flare, and the wedding party was all about getting some big air.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

The flower girl mid twirl.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

8 comments:

Eric Foley said...

Hey E, Love that hanging shoe shot and the heel/ring shot too! Nice work

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Erik..all of these shots are slammin! Love the shoe shot, and the make up shot with them in the mirror, but overall awesome job on all of them!!!!!

Anonymous said...

As a fledgling photographer, let me say, I wish I had half the skill you do. This set is awesome! I find the details particularly refreshing, especially the vertical shot of the shoes hanging from the bar. What an awesome forced perspective!

Great photos!
I look forward to following your blog religiously from here out.

Stay happy and healthy,
Brody - Polarity Photo

Robin Dini Photography said...

amazing job Erik! you captured the details and the light and the energy...amazing! i got married at the Barns back in 2005 and your images make me wish EVEN more that it could have been sunny :)

Amber said...

Hi Erik...I love the pic of the rings on Jessica's headboard.You are awesome, I cannot wait to see the rest of my pics. you are very talented I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!!!!!!!!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Awesome shots, Erik. Really, really, really. Too many favorites to list. You have a very unique eye. Love the cool angles and foreground/background stuff you have goin' on. Nice.

Travis Flynn said...

You've got a whole bunch more that could have been posted. My favs are #2 and the rings w/ the wood framing. Thanks again for the opportunity to 2nd shoot. It was a lot of fun.

Val McCormick Photography said...

I have a weakness for awesome shoe shots. These shots are seriously rockin'! The emotion captured of the brides parents and the reflection; wow. Go Eric, go Eric, Go Eric!