I've finally begun welcoming clients into my home "studio" for their consultations. No more Starbucks and Panera meetings! To show off some of my work and give our living room a studio feel, I just hung some great new canvas prints. In addition to a few of my favorite wedding portraits, I've also included some of my travel and fine art photographs.
Wow Erik great job. Guess you have a little Interior design skills too, huh. I am in the process of doing the same to the first floor home studio area. It's just so tough on choosing images. Congratulations it looks beautiful. I am sure your clients will feel the same and will be sold the minute they walk in :-)
Oh, my goodness--it looks amazing! I want my house to look this good! Great images choices--a nice variety and really beautiful work. Love that vertical shot from Wright's Mill Farm--the wooded one. Glad you got that blown up; it was one of my favorites.
How's your wife feeling? My sister just had a baby yesterday! It is so amazing...Yours will be here before you know it!
Contgrats on the new set-up! I bet you feel relieved to have a space. I'm still rockin Starbuck but hopefully not for long. Love the gallery wraps too! (sunflowers)
oh my gosh--I have that same white Polaroid 'Swinger' camera---what's worse, I actually OWNED one when they were new and used it to shoot with when I was little! How old does THAt make me? By the way - I can't say enough about using your own space for meetings - many couples have commented over the years how comfortable they feel in that environment. It also lets them see how you actually live, and there is some trust gained through that. Last weeks couple actually said to me, "Once we saw how cute your house was we knew we wanted to hire you." You'd never think that would matter, but I believe it is a large part of the whole process.
Thanks for visiting Lens Reflections - Behind the Lens of Erik Maziarz Photography. Here you'll find highlights from my wedding photography and other adventures.
9 comments:
Wow Erik great job. Guess you have a little Interior design skills too, huh. I am in the process of doing the same to the first floor home studio area. It's just so tough on choosing images. Congratulations it looks beautiful. I am sure your clients will feel the same and will be sold the minute they walk in :-)
Nice Erik...looks great...and how weet will it be to not have to leave the comfort of your own home!
Oh, my goodness--it looks amazing! I want my house to look this good! Great images choices--a nice variety and really beautiful work. Love that vertical shot from Wright's Mill Farm--the wooded one. Glad you got that blown up; it was one of my favorites.
How's your wife feeling? My sister just had a baby yesterday! It is so amazing...Yours will be here before you know it!
very nice Mr.Maziarz!'
Nice variety of shots, it's always good to show more than just weddings, I really like the eiffel tower shot
Contgrats on the new set-up! I bet you feel relieved to have a space. I'm still rockin Starbuck but hopefully not for long. Love the gallery wraps too! (sunflowers)
oh my gosh--I have that same white Polaroid 'Swinger' camera---what's worse, I actually OWNED one when they were new and used it to shoot with when I was little! How old does THAt make me?
By the way - I can't say enough about using your own space for meetings - many couples have commented over the years how comfortable they feel in that environment. It also lets them see how you actually live, and there is some trust gained through that. Last weeks couple actually said to me, "Once we saw how cute your house was we knew we wanted to hire you." You'd never think that would matter, but I believe it is a large part of the whole process.
Looks great, Erik! I've had mixed luck both at Starbucks and at my own place. If it helps the clients to trust you more, it's well worth it!
thanks guys! Robert that makes a lot of sense. hope i have the same experience.
would i be revealing your age if i told you that Polaroid belonged to my mother in law?! :-)
'would i be revealing your age if i told you that Polaroid belonged to my mother in law?'....oh! you;re killing me here....
Post a Comment