My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.erikmaziarz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rained Out

Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate for last night's annual "PUG Shootout" at Lighthouse Point in New Haven, but we made the best of a wet situation. Plan B found us at Steve DePino's studio in Guilford for a BBQ and presentation by guest speaker Joy Moody. Joy is a super talented photographer from Philadelphia who specializes in maternity shoots. Thanks to Missy Vandermause for being our awesome belly model during Joy's demonstration. Missy will be my second photographer for Sharissa and Jeff's wedding this weekend!

Erik Maziarz Photography

3 comments:

Joy Moody Photography said...

Thanks Erik! It was so exciting to see so many people come out last night. Thanks for snagging that photo, I have borrowed it for my blog I hope you don't mind. :)

I hope to make it up to more CT PUG stuff in the future.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Wow, I didn't notice you capturing this photo. Unobtrusive :-)

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

I was reading you blog without knowing you were at the PUG meeting. - Hey!! I'm there!!!