My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.erikmaziarz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 19, 2008

New Guest Books

Check out the really cool Guest Books I'm now offering (cute baby not included)! Clients who have an Engagement Session now have the option to showcase their engagement photos in a press printed, coffee table style album that makes an eye catching Guest Book for guests to sign at their reception. I design each page spread with a simple layout and plenty of solid space for signatures. The words "Guest Book" don't appear anywhere on the album, so it can also serve simply as a beautiful engagement album. Ask about a Guest Book at your consultation!

Am I exploiting our child? Whatever it takes . . . :-)

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

7 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

LOL, I LOVE the bubble comment. She is so adorable. Great marketing, lol.

Unknown said...

THAT is a riot!!!!! Put your logo on the stroller!!!

Eric Foley said...

Sweet! Which company are you using?

Travis Flynn said...

Looks great! Which company is this? Shoot me an email, because I'm going to try photo guest books for one or two weddings next year. Interested in your suggestions!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Ooh! Looks awesome! I have been meaning to order a sample of my own for a while. Yours looks beautiful. Your book AND your baby!

Erik Maziarz said...

thanks everyone. for those of you who asked I'm using White House Custom Colour.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

I am dying over that last shot!!!! Tooooo funny! Good luck with the guestbooks, but I think the focus here is how freaking cute yur little man is!