My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.erikmaziarz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Day At The Beach + New Blog Photos

On Sunday we packed up the car and headed to the beach in Stonington, for a small engagement party for my sister Kelly and her fiance Charles. Charles' parents have a beautiful beach house and were fantastic hosts, with everything from boat tube rides, kayaking, and clamming.

I've used a few photos from the day to try out my new blog photo format. Instead of my old black and white borders and logo around each photo, I've opted for no more borders (which means a little more real estate for the photos) and a watermarked logo. I'm still tweaking the logo design, but here's what I have for now.

Erik Maziarz Photography

Kelly and Charles' dog Hunter, enjoying the water.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Jake relaxing; something Hunter never does.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

And a couple of fun shots of Kelly and Charles. I'll be shooting their wedding next September.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

3 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

that sunflare shot is incredible! i see that in a huge canvas on someone's wall. seriously!

Val McCormick Photography said...

HOLY Sunflare shot!!!! Amazing Erik :-)

Aimee Thomas Oswalt said...

WOW!AWESOME! These are super cool! Congratulations to your sister. Looks like an awesome time. I love the clams!