My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.erikmaziarz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Brake For Turtles

I am a total geek when it comes to reptiles (and amphibians, and bugs, and all animals really). Ask my parents and they'll tell you I was kid obsessed. Growing up I had everything from snakes, lizards, tarantulas, to tree frogs that made a racket in our house at night.

Now that I'm all grown up and responsible (heh heh) and no longer have a menagerie in my room, I jump at every opportunity to see cool creatures. I plucked this little guy from a busy street today after nearly running him over. He's an Eastern Box Turtle, and these are a few shots I grabbed before sending him on his way. Wish all of my subjects were so cooperative. :-)

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

1 comment:

E. Broderick Photography said...

He's so cute! Erik saves the day! He's one lucky turtle that you were driving by.

And I can't believe your parents let you have a tarantula. I get the chills just thinking about it.