
Changes are coming!
I'm officially joining forces with one of the most talented and in demand photographers in Connecticut - heck, on the East Coast - Carla Ten Eyck! As a new Principal shooter for her studio team, I'm now booking exclusively through her studio for dates in 2010 and beyond.
To say that I'm a fan of Carla and her photography would be an understatement. She is an artist, a mentor, a master of her craft, and yes even a little nutty. Her work ethic is unparalleled, and I've never met anyone else as passionate about what they do. Carla is doing amazing things with her studio and her growing team of photographers, editors, and designers, and I'm super excited to be a part of it all. I know this will be a perfect fit!
Check out Carla's blog for my introduction, and stay tuned to her Team page for the addition of my info and portfolio.
TO MY CURRENT CLIENTS: I will continue posting here, running my own studio and honoring all existing 2009 and 2010 contracts. Your customer experience will not change a bit! In fact, with the resources of Carla's studio now available to me, I am able to offer you even more! Stay tuned for more updates and a redesigned logo and blog over the next several weeks.

6 comments:
Totally amazing. So excited for you and for Carla & Co. What a Dream Team! I know how much you admire her, as do I, but make no mistake, she is lucky to have you, too. You guys are gonna kick a$$!
Congratulations, what fantastic news!
AWESOME, AWESOME!!! Like Eileen said "DREAM TEAM" for sure! I am so excited for the Carla Ten Eyck Team! Your work is just as amazing as Carla's. Let's know forget the little Gem Katie is too!
~Hugs~
Val
welcome welcome welcome!!!!! You are such an incredible and welcome addition to my team, we are all so lucky to have such a talented photographer join us!!
xxoo
So cool, Congratulations Erik!!
Good move.
Post a Comment