My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.erikmaziarz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Frost

I know, I know . . . you'd rather see more pictures of our cute kid, but check out these crazy frost formations that were on our storm door this morning. WEIRD.

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

7 comments:

Eric Foley said...

I think it's aliens!

Robin Dini Photography said...

THESE ARE AWESOME! they don't even look real!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Ha, ha, ha, Eric beat me to what I was going to write. They really look cool though! ART, my friend :-)

Robert J. Trenske said...

These are very cool Erik, I love them, can I have one for so I could make it my wallpaper :).

Hope you have a wonderful New Year and we look forward to seeing you next year!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Far out, man!

Seriously. Very cool. the lighting is crazy! Glad you stopped to take the pics.

Travis Flynn said...

I thought I'd make make a witty "cool" remark, but it seems I've been beaten.... That first one is fascinating. I was trying to find some sort of a pattern-- I know there's a pattern in there. Looks almost random, but there's also some structure to it. Good stuff!

carla ten eyck said...

wow these are so cool!