My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.erikmaziarz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sarah + Greg Engagement Shoot

A few weeks ago I was in my hometown again for Sarah and Greg's engagement shoot. More top secret locations! This time we also hit up Bushy Hill Orchard in Granby to mix things up a bit. Most of the apples were already picked but the orchard still made for some great shots. Congratulations Sarah and Greg!

We made the best of some rain before heading out. Love this yellow wall!
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Greg was sportin' a pair of Tims'!
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

I debated about posting this shot, but I really like the way the roof lines create a layering/step effect.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

This wall just screams RED!
Erik Maziarz Photography

No trees were harmed in the making of this shot. ;-)
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Love the textures here.
Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

Erik Maziarz Photography

8 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

THESE ROCK! definitely have to take a ride-along with you. I love your locations! beautiful stellar job on these.

E. Broderick Photography said...

Wow. One of the best e-shoots I've seen anywhere in a while! Once again--love your locations. Too many favorites to list! Love the ring on the leaf with them in the background. Love the park bench from behind--so sweet. The yellow wall, the red wall, the crates. Inside the huge barn--excellent. The field. Just an awesome bunch!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Ok, Erik, these are simply AWESOME. Where do I start, I LOVE the umbrella shots and the field shots and the barn shots and there are WAY TO MANY FAVORITES TO PICK JUST ONE!! :) Great great job.

We need to catch up this week, maybe on the phone, I have to run something by you. Hope you have been well!!

Tony Spinelli Photography said...

You killed it Erik. Great stuff. I LOVE #8. The composition is amazing.

Victoria said...

Love this location - and the corn fields are awesome! Love the barn, and the apples too!

Eric Foley said...

I'll take #3 with a side of that umbrella shot! Sweet work! See ya at the PUG!

raw photo design said...

that b&w shot inside the barn is KILLER

Val McCormick Photography said...

Beautiful job Erik. Yep I am with Robin on the ride alongs. Love the shot of them in between the tree. The yellow wall with the umbrella is awesome. Oh- and love the disclaimer, lol. Awesome job as always