Blogging has taken a backseat the last few weeks to training at the firehouse and finishing our nursery (it's almost done!). During that time I finally got my hands on
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. Lightroom is a powerful program for organizing and processing large numbers of digital photographs. In the past I've used Adobe Bridge for these tasks, but Lightroom should really speed up and improve my work flow. It should also mean less time spent in Photoshop. Just in time for the start of wedding season!
Kudos to my friend Justin for hooking me up with the discounted educational version! (shhhh . . . )
2 comments:
Erik...i so need to get down with that student version. ha ha. i'm a lightroom slacker. good luck with training. Where you stationed?
Yeah that educational discount is a lot easier to swallow! I work down on the "gold coast" in Greenwich.
Post a Comment